Narula & Narula RETAINER : Subscription-based program.
Our subscription-based Retainer Programme has been developed for businesses who need ongoing legal support. We find that these companies often haven’t involved a lawyer beyond online aggregators or Google searches, or random contract templates used in past positions. In the beginning, bringing on a law firm was just too expensive. Now, since legal gets pushed to the back burner because successful business owners are way too busy. That’s where we come in. And we make it easy.
Many businesses have unanswered legal questions and unfilled legal needs, simply because it is not worth the time or expense to find a lawyer in each area where a problem arises.
Stable and successful businesses usually need a review of their contracts and procedures to ensure they are not exposing themselves to unnecessary and expensive liability. After a few years of operation, questions inevitably arise:
Do you and your partners have a written agreement outlining what happens if things go wrong?
- Will the employee you want to fire be able to sue you? How can you prevent this?
- Is that client contract you found on the internet really protecting all of your interests?
- Should you have your independent contractors sign a contract?
- Do you need to trademark your business name?
- When do you need to enter into NDAs (non-disclosure agreements)?
- You’re pretty sure that cease and desist letter you received has no merit, but can you just ignore it?
- Your client isn’t paying you… Now what?
- Is that non-compete agreement really enforceable?
Finding a separate attorney for each of these issues would be time-consuming and pricy, but trying to address them without an attorney could be risky and even more expensive. You do not want to spend your time fighting a lawsuit that could have been prevented.
Narula & Narula Law offers a convenient and affordable package that assures you get swift legal solutions and specific legal know-how. With the Outside General Counsel or retainership, Narula & Narula Law Offices will serve as your business’s outside general counsel. Our legal team will be available by phone or email to answer your legal questions whenever they come up. In addition, we can work on your business’s legal projects, such as:
- Reviewing and drafting contracts, agreements, and leases
- Ensuring that your business structure and founder’s agreements are accomplishing your goals
- Protecting your intellectual property with trademarks and copyrights
- Ensuring your website and marketing materials comply with statutory requirements
- Reviewing your employment procedures to ensure compliance and safety from liability